We are BlueTide
At BlueTide, we’ve built our foundation on a commitment to forward-thinking innovation, and we pride ourselves on attracting and retaining the best talent by fostering new ideas, teamwork, open communication and career development opportunities.
Apply to BlueTide.
Get a Lifetime Experience.
We are looking for the digital leaders of the future to be part of our A team.
We make every effort to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified candidates. Whatever stage you are in your professional career, we help you create a career plan adapted to your professional ambitions and dreams.
Learning & Certifications
We are committed to extending educational and development programs to associates at all levels of the organization.
Top Professional Experience
We strive to provide a stimulating work environment with exciting national and international projects.
Find one that suits your career
At BlueTide, we shape talent solutions for how the world works today.
- About BlueTide We are a nearshore software development company founded in 2013 with the goal of developing websites done right. Since then, we have grown rapidly expanding into other businesses such as Digital Marketing and Software Development.
- Our mission To achieve the highest levels of satisfaction and trust in our clients, offering to them the best tools and technology of the web industry and fulfilling all their objectives in minimum time periods.
- Our culture Honesty is the best policy. We handle situations always with the truth.
We surf together: We are convinced that is the only way to make the difference and enjoy the work.
We aim for excellence delivering work we are proud of.
We add value to our clients, fostering a relationship with them to truly understand their problems and objectives.
- About the role The ideal candidate will have experience in managing a project from start to finish. This candidate should also have experience managing people and be an effective communicator.
- What you’ll be doing
- Manage constantly changing project priorities, timelines, and deliverables, with proactive communication across teams.
- Monitor project status and execution.
- Operating as the main point of contact for the strategic accounts’ stakeholders.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a long-term relationship with the client.
- Drive team accountability for deliverables and ensure projects meet milestones.
- Drive scrum ceremonies: Backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint, demos, retrospectives.
- Implement project management best practices.
- What we are looking for
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Project Manager.
- Project management experience leading/managing cross-functional teams.
- Able to prioritize tasks and responsibilities independently; strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sciences, Engineering, Operations, Business or a related discipline.
- Exposure to Agile Methodologies, Scrum Master experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Zoho Projects or similar.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required, in Spanish and English.
- What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package in USD..
- 30 days paid vacation.
- Remote and multicultural environment with a flexible schedule. Location: anywhere within Latin or Central America.
- Being part of a growing company where you have room to make your mark.
- Do you feel like applying? Join us to surf our wave !🏄🏻♂️🏄🏻♀️ 🌊
Contact us now
City of Knowledge
Building 237, third floor, local D
Panama City, Panama.